Have You Found a Wild Animal?

There are links below to help guide you through any questions.

 There are a variety of wild animal situations that require assistance.  We recommend you contact the WICCU, a wildlife rehabilitator or any wildlife rehabilitation facility to assist with the specific situation. 

You will find a list of permitted wildlife rehabilitators on the state of Minnesota through the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources website (See link below).  Here you will also find information about how to become a permitted wildlife rehabilitator.


Click here for the MN DNR Permitted Rehabilitator link


Click Here for specific animals and situations you may have questions about: